Hey you brilliant copywriter, you!
Doing some job searching, huh? Great news—we’re hiring!
Here’s a tidbit about us:
Quality Score is one of the best and fastest growing PPC agencies in EMEA. We run supremely successful online advertising campaigns on display, search, social, and video networks. Oh, and we also develop innovative technologies to help make said campaigns run optimally.
Position & Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for a digital copywriter, to join our creative team in building and perfecting wildly effective online sales funnels for our clients. Candidate will specifically be responsible for defining and executing creative solutions for our clients’ ads and landing pages. Responsibilities further include but are not limited to:
- Participation in creative brainstorming sessions and brief development
- Working with the entire creative team towards successful completion of projects
- Present and communicate copy ideas and key milestones to peers and clients
- Transform creative concepts into crisp and clear written word
- Edit and proof materials at any and all stages
- Crack creative briefs (conceptualization, plan development, and execution)
- Build a creative strategy (thorough understanding of client-brand and their marketing initiatives while crafting long-term creative solutions)
- Sound understanding of platform policy and conjuring up uniquely creative and compliant solutions
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies
- Minimum 2 years of processional experience in digital marketing, content writing, or copywriting
- Native English speaker (preferably US)
- Deep understanding of digital medium
- Proven experience with Facebook ads and Google Adwords (search and display)
- Understanding of A/B testing methodology
- Ability to creatively and effectively solve problems
- Capable of working on multiple projects without compromising creative quality
- Detail oriented
- Creative thinker who is passionate about digital copywriting
- Team player with a go-getter mentality
- Impressive personal portfolio
- • Experience writing copy for the Health or Diet Industry
- • Relevant education in Communications, Journalism, English, etc.